What's new
Elite - MMORPG Gaming Community

Register a free account today to become an Elite! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Elite Community by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silkroad Online - Gm Profiles | Joymax Journal (Q&A) 2010

Elite Community Offline

Elite Community

Elite Community
Sep 30, 2023
[GM] Gemellus's Profile
Sep 15, 2010
GM-Gemellus.jpg

1. Can you introduce a little about yourself?
This is [GM] Gemellus, People tend to call me hardcore, 'coz i play and work hardcore.

2. What are your hobbies and special skills?
Playing computer games all sorts of genre, FPS,Hack n' Slash,Side-scrolling,Fighting,Platform,Strategy, & MMORPG. You Name It!!!

3. What is the strongest point of Silkroad Online?
Silkroad Online has an exceptional computer graphics like items and skill effects are detailed, unique, & truly original.

4. What can you say to the Silkroad Online Players?
If you're not hardcore, you're not gonna be hardcore. Unless you play hardcore!!! So remember don't ever, ever, ever use third-party programs 'coz its not hardcore! Play fair or else! Peace!

[GM] Tarky's Profile
GM-Tarky.jpg

I Exude Sanguine Energy. Forerunner of the GM Team, Overseer of In-game Harmony. Bastion of Silkroad Justice and Gratification.

Watching a good movie and playing different kinds of games are my hobbies. I am skilled in literature and singing. <
icon_lol.gif
>

The complexity of its gameplay, the unique and cool avatars and of course, ehem... the GM's.

Great game + Good GM team + Cool Players = 1 great gaming experience ever!

[GM] Nethore's Profile
Sep 14, 2010
GM-Nethore.jpg

Hi! I'm [GM]Nethore and I love working as a Silkroad Online gamemaster. I will do my best to be a good example to all the players as well as the other GMs. Oh, and I love spaghetti!

I enjoy reading, watching movies and sleeping. I am a Jack-of-all-Trades and a hands-on person.

The PVP system is the best for me. Using the various skills and strategies to win single combats or party fights is very exciting.

Please continue to help us improve the game by recommending features, sending detailed reports, and suggesting fun events. We will do our best to accommodate. Together, we will make Silkroad a happy community.

[GM] Sherato's Profile
Sep 14, 2010
GM-Sherato.jpg

Hello Im am [GM] Sherato. I am a person who loves challenges. I do everything I can to improve myself so I appreciate and enjoy working with serious and hardworking people because I know I will gain knowledge from them. Since I’ve been working with a gaming company for almost 5 years now, I can say that it gives me a great advantage in understanding work ethics in this field. And, as a Game Master I believe that I motivate the players and my co/GMs as well, as I am a great fan of motivation which i learned from my mentors and my superiors.

"As for my hobbies I am fond of playing rpg and mmorpg games. ^_^

As for my special skills, since I am a kind of person with skills sets fixed on my mind, i can say that my special skills are: A quick learner with ability to understand, analyze potential problems and provide efficient solutions."

wonderful party play, Fortress war and battle arena are the best system in Silkroad Online.

Some players loves to see us and some hates us, but no matter what happens we will continue finding ways to make silkroad online fun and full of excitement.

[GM] Azciel's Profile
Sep 14, 2010
GM-Azciel.jpg

hey guys <
icon_e_wink.gif
>, This is [GM] Azciel. You can call me Elle. The most important thing in my life is my two cutie wolves (huskies), Keisha and Hachiko.

Hmm aside from being a silkroad freak! Let me see.... I'm a Break/Belly Dancer, addicted to cars/big bikes and of course street racing which gets me in lotta trouble but it's totally worth it hehe. i love Horseback Riding, Hockey, swimming, drawing, photography and I have a HUGE thing for Siberian Huskies. ^^ I love traveling and doing crazy stuff XD. you know what they say! “what happens in Vegas, stays ......” <
icon_e_wink.gif
>.

the community of course <
icon_e_wink.gif
> .. I love the fact that silkroad has a Global community. And I think that FW and battle arena are one of many strong points in silkroad which helps players work together and get to know each other <
icon_e_smile.gif
>

“Go easy on me guys” hehe.. I’ll do my best to help you all out and to make the game more enjoyable and fun for all of you. If you need anything or if you just feel like bugging someone <
icon_e_biggrin.gif
> am your girl <
icon_e_wink.gif
>.

[GM] VampArikel's Profile
Sep 15, 2010
GM-VampArikel.jpeg

Hola! This is [GM] VampArikel! I am your friendly [GM] at daytime and your vampire stalker at night. I'm kidding. (or perhaps not!)

I love to talk :p I guess all the [GM]s of Silkroad Online would agree to that. I also love lying around the beach, feeling the sand beneath my toes, and listening to the sound of the waves. I love reading books, playing tabletop RPG's, writing essays, shopping, and listening to music while banning bots <
icon_razz.gif
>. I guess my most special skill is making people feel awe and letting them bow at my presence!

I say, the quests. When you do quests, at least, all that grinding will be fruitful. AND You get to know more people! (the NPC's) <
icon_e_smile.gif
>)

"Make my life easier by not using bots, puhleeeaaze. All these complaints about goldbots and yet the complainers themselves are using it. Come on guys! Let the [GM]s have more time to think about events for you to enjoy than spending the whole day banning botters.

Also, I would like to add that I am very friendly and that I enjoy a chat or two with players so... I will just say Hi to you guys when I am on your servers! Cheers!

[GM] Niferin's Profile
Sep 14, 2010
GM-Niferin.jpeg

Whats up guys, I'm [GM] Niferin! Some players call me "Nif". I'm a hardcore gamer and been a guild leader of various MMORPGs. I am a "happy go lucky" guy and I love nature and extreme sports. I'm friendly.. but deadly!
Peaceout! ^_^V

I love nature tripping! Mountain Climbing, Rapelling, Skim boarding and banning ^_^V. I am musically intuned.
I love reggae/ska music, songs of freedom and I'm starting to like some spanish songs. My special Skills? Let my banhammer do the talking ^_^V

IMO, the strongest point of Silkroad Online is the PLAYERS themselves. Players who built the SRO Community and continuosly supported SRO despite of it's ups and downs. Without the players, SRO is history and your
[GM] Nif will not be writing this up and you will not get bored reading my posts lol.
Seriously, Thank you guys for supporting us, you guys ROCK bigtime!

Hi SRO players! I've been a hardcore gamer since 2001 so I know what you guys are thinking right now.. ^,..,^ that this is just some crappy advertisement to promote Silkroad Online lol. Well I hate to break it to you guys
but this is for real!

IMO, This game is not only a medium of entertainment, it also reunite all people around the world regardless of
the color of your eyes or skin. So I say let's remove all the hate and racial discrimination in our
hearts and fill it with love and respect.
See yah guys in the game!

Much Love and Respect for you guys! ^_^V -Niferin-

[GM] Monteratos' Profile
Sep 15, 2010
GM-Monterato.jpeg

Ahoy! This is [GM] Monterato at your service. You can call me Monte for short. I am a Gamer at heart and Gaming has always been my Passion ever since I rolled my first 20 sided die (if you know what I mean <
icon_e_wink.gif
>). My zodiac sign is Taurus and my birth stone is diamond. I consider myself to be friendly, free spirited, and open minded. And last but definitely not the least I LOVE FOOD. <
icon_e_biggrin.gif
>

"ok let me see... I like playing computer Games both console and online. I also play table top RPG. I like reading Fantasy books and listening to music. I also love watching movies. I play a little bit of the Guitar and a little bit of the drum set. I am a great fan of Martial Arts and I love watching mixed martial arts competitions.

My special skills involve:
Bicheon / Heuksal / Pacheon / Fire / Ice / lightning / Force <
icon_e_biggrin.gif
>
"

Hmmm… It has to be the Grinding it’s so addictive lol just kidding XD. Team play is the strongest point in SRO for me when friends join and do a trade run or band together to form a thief party and raid merchants makes the game so much more interesting. Another is the diversity of players playing the game.

Hi everyone, I will do my best to make the Game more interesting for you and help you with your concerns. Let’s all be friends . See you In-game.

[GM] Cindiena's Profile
Sep 15, 2010
GM-Cindiena.jpg

Hey there, This is [GM] Cindiena. some people call me Cindi. I was born in the year of the Tiger. I'm usually nice to everyone. xD

I like ice skating, swimming, shopping and listening to music.

Fortress war and PVP are the best in Silkroad Online.

If you have any problems I’ll always be here ^^, Enjoy the game guys <3

[GM]Tarpeius's Profile
Sep 15, 2010
GM-Tarpeius.jpg

Hell, this is [GM] Tarpeius. For me, patience is not only a virtue, its a requirement in life. ☺

I like listening to good music and occasionally, I play baseball. ☺

The diversity of character classes and builds. ☺

Grinding is temporary, Glory is forever! ☺

[GM] Kaisys's Profile
Sep 14, 2010
GM-Kaisys.jpg

Hello guys, I am [GM] Kaisys =). I'm a certified "mouse potato" and an MMORPG enthusiast. I play first person shooting games, rpgs and casual online games as well. I am also into website development, graphics design and multimedia arts.

I love trekking, travelling and photography. Going to serene and calm places and taking pictures of nature is my thing. =) I also practice yoga and do asanas during my free time. My special skills? hmm unlimited berserker mode hehe (^^,)V

For me, some of the strongest points in Silkroad Online are the unique medieval storyline, triangular conflict system and the Fortress Wars.

If ever you bumped on me in-game, feel free to approach and talk to me. I'm really friendly especially to good and polite players. ^_^ I'll always do my best to help you guys out.

* play well, grind often, loot much hehe <3 * ~ kaisys~

[GM] Elizhia's Profile
Sep 15, 2010
GM-Elizhia.jpg

Hi This is [GM] Elizhia, A Team player which help me to survive in different kind of environment, Little thing you do mean the most to me and last i hate treated unequally.

love music and can sing also, love spaghetti more than rice, loves to talk talk talk and talk <
icon_e_smile.gif
>

Triangular conflict is really the best in silk road online.

To all players, Your Story does not end here so keep on playing <
icon_e_smile.gif
>

[GM] Ardoris's Profile
Sep 15, 2010
GM-Ardoris.jpg

Hello , this is [GM] Ardoris. Most of the time I am called hardworking because I tend to solve problems all by myself. I am very much interested in playing online games. I was a former Game Master before coming here in SRO. I find it interesting how well – known Silkroad Online is and with different nations playing this game connecting to all of the servers.

Collectible Card Games, playing chess and of course playing SRO.

Aside from the Triangular Conflict system;for me, the alchemy system is the strongest point in SRO since acquiring items and reinforcing it to its maximum extent is really hard.

Greetings to all, Hope you continue to support Silkroad Online as we GMs continue to provide better gaming experience to all our beloved users.

[GM] Papurion's Profile
Sep 15, 2010
GM-Papurion.jpg

Hi, this is [GM] Papurion. I am a very funny person even if i look like I'm always serious (well that's my face) <
icon_e_smile.gif
> i love and enjoy spending my time with my friends.

I like playing soccer and practice Muay Thai. I also like to cook. I like listening to music especially HipHop. I also love to go to the beach.

There are many strong points in our game. I think the quests, pets,skills and party play are the best features in Silkroad Online.

Hi guys,love you all. Please do not use illegal programs. Enjoy Silkroad Online.

[GM] Lavirik's Profile
Sep 15, 2010
GM-Lavirik.jpg

"Hello, this is [GM] Lavirik.
I'm all about game and music.rpg games and Hip-hop is my forte."

I like playing basketball and listening to music and playing console game most of the time.^_^

The original storyline and time-period.Challenging quests make the game fun for beginners and regular players.

Greetings to all ! Thank you very much for all your support to Silkroad Online. We will do all our best to make the game more interesting to everyone

[GM] Rivaer's Profile
Sep 15, 2010
GM-Rivaer.jpg

Hello there! This is [GM] Rivaer. Most of the players call me RivY. I might be a silent type but if you get to know me better, I am very outgoing and friendly.

I love writing poems and painting/drawing, reading, playing Silkroad Online. I love playing drums and singing. I enjoy watching anime shows and cosplays.

Triangular Conflict System is the strongest point of Silkroad Online because that's what sets it apart from other MMORPG games.

Thank you so much for your continuous support. Cheers for Silkroad Online! I love you all.

[GM] Riobena's Profile
Sep 15, 2010
GM-Riobena.jpg

Hello, this is [GM] Riobena. I am a kind of person who loves Asian things and I appreciate food and beauty.. =)

Playing MMORPG, listening to music, writing stories, and photo editing.

"A historical fantasy MMORPG that will give you a chance to meet new friends around the World!"

Hello all ^_^ Riobena loves you and happy leveling! Say no to bots! =P

[GM] Balacas's Profile
Sep 15, 2010
GM-Balacas.jpg

Hello Im [GM] Balacas. If im not in front of the PC, im out on the Soccerfield!

I like Games, Music, and Soccer.

Silkroad have a strong and huge community like no other game.

Have Fun! Enjoy the Game!

[GM] Nezhakan's Profile
Sep 15, 2010
GM-Nezhakan.jpg

Always on the move to search for botters and other abusive players. Nezhakan maybe stern, but he is very friendly. Real players will have no problems approaching him. Ready with a smile and provide the best gaming experience possible for Silkroad players.

Video games, arcade games, board games, card games, online games. You know, games in generals.

Aside from the GM's, the Avatar outfits and Premium pets makes the game really cool and interesting.

Thanks for supporting our game we assure you to provide you with the best Silkroad gaming experience possible.

[GM] Dorsuo's Profile
Sep 15, 2010
GM-Dorsuo.jpg

Hello, this is [GM ] Dorsuo. I believe in the sayings that "If you wish to live wisely, ignore sayings including this one." Music keeps me alive every single day.

I love playing basketball and sometimes I just grab my guitar when I'm doing nothing.

Fortress Siege and PVP System are the best.

Play hard, Grind harder. LOL =)

[GM] Glabrio's Profile
Sep 15, 2010
GM-Glabrio.jpg

Hi, this is GM Glabrio, I’m an optimistic person and my friends thinks that I’m funny.

I often play PSP, Billiards and other sports.

I think the alchemy is pretty unique and the triangular conflict. I think that's the strongest point of this game.

Well, I love the players and the community of this game. Most of them are hardcore players just like me.

[GM] Alkestis's Profile
Sep 15, 2010
GM-Alkestis.jpg

Hello, this is [GM] Alkestis, im a humble person ,patient and a little bit joker.

I like playing basketball and Collectible Card games,a dota player too.

Party system is the strongest point in SRO, in party system you can gain a lot of exp w/ the help of your party member and find a match char like what you have and what you like.

Greetings, SRO Player hope you will support SRO online as we GMs continue to provide better gaming experience to all our beloved SRO Players so you will have great fun in Silkroad Online.

[GM] Livain's Profile
Sep 15, 2010
GM-Livain.jpg

Hello, this is [GM] Livain. I Love to play and Live to play Silkroad Online.

I love to pick on other GMs and wind them up... he he he

The game play and the atmosphere makes you feel you are actually in the game, great role play.

With all of you we will make a better Silkroad Online…

[GM] Danaos's Profile
Sep 15, 2010
GM-Danaos.jpg

Hi, This is [GM] Danaos, I'm a person who's positive in every aspects of life.

"I like painting and playing badminton."

"PVP system is the best system in Silkroad Online."

"Hello SRO players, I will try my best to help you with all your In-game issues. Thank you for continuously supporting SRO. Enjoy playing Silkroad Online! <
icon_e_biggrin.gif
>"

[GM] Vedius's Profile
Sep 15, 2010
GM-Vedius.jpg

Hello, this is [GM] Vedius. people say that im a workaholic because I don’t like to have a pending tasks at hand. I always see to it that I finish it while I can.

I love to travel, playing billiards and basketball too.

Aside from the triangular conflict system, character customization and the character berserker mode are also one of the best point in Silkroad Online.

Greeting everyone! I hope you continue to support Silkroad Online. Thank you and see you at your grinding spots. ^_^

[GM] Scaeva's Profile
Sep 15, 2010
GM-Scaeva.jpeg

Hello this is [GM] Scaeva. I am well known for being musically inclined because I love music so much.

Singing, Playing the guitar, piano, bass guitar, drums and percussions, Composing songs, Listening to music, Cooking.

The strongest points of Silkroad Online is the PVP system and the Triangular system which is a unique feature of the game.

Hello everyone! I hope that you will continue to patronize and love the game Silkroad Online because we GM's will do our best to give you satisfaction and true MMORPG experience.

Tags
interview joymax q&a question and answer silkroad silkroad ga silkroad gm silkroad gm journal silkroad online sro wemade
Back