What's new
Elite - MMORPG Gaming Community

Register a free account today to become an Elite! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Elite Community by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CAP 100 SeniuS Reborn / 100 Cap / Only Ch / 25.10.2024 Grand Opening / Battle Royal / Wheel System / Equalized Medusa - Survival / Drop System / Full Activity

S Offline
Oct 8, 2024
header-ngu.gif

GRAND OOPENİN.png

reklam görsel 2.jpg

czs9evg.png 6bgdtcx.png fg363oq.pngku6vnzx.png
information.png

In 2018, we received very positive feedback from you during the three months we ran our server, and now, after exactly six years due to the current project's lack, we wanted to repeat our project. Without further ado, let me introduce myself and leave you to enjoy our game.

Hello, dear Sro Cave members. First of all, I would like to express that it is an honor and pride to see you on my server. In the Vsro family, I have served you so far in paid graphic design, paid editing, and social media consultancy. While doing this, I didn’t stay idle but worked on a project that captured an excellent audience in 2018, and I am finally ready to present it to you.

The goal was to offer a project with continuous events and activity while preserving originality as much as possible. I believe I have succeeded in this. Now, I would like to leave you with the introduction. You can honor us by sharing your suggestions and thoughts in the comments section.

We aimed to avoid making complex posts that might strain your eyes and instead explain every detail one by one. First, let’s refresh our memories with a few videos and visuals from 2018.
30728150_351021872071384_7776168083319685120_n.jpg

30710714_350598755447029_6433111047988576256_n.jpg

TRAILER.png

beta events.png

beta event.jpg

1-vert.jpg

10.png

Whell sistem.png

Wheel Of Fate:
Provides an option for the number of enchantments on your equipment. The number of enchantments ranges randomly from 1 to 11.
Wheel of Fortune:
Provides enchantment options for your equipment. The type of enchantments that will appear depends entirely on chance and the type of item. The number of enchantments will not change after using the item.
Feather Pen of Fortune:
Allows you to change the values of the enchantments on your equipment. It can increase, decrease, or keep the enchantment values the same. Which enchantment value changes is entirely up to chance. The number of enchantments and the types of enchantments remain unchanged after using this item.

Using the Wheel:

Wheel of Fate must be used on an item that has completed the alchemy process. This will provide a random number of enchantments on the item. Once you achieve a number of enchantments that you find satisfactory, you will proceed to the Wheel of Fortune phase. This stage determines the types of enchantments. The enchantments you receive will depend on chance and the type of item.

Finally, use the Feather Pen of Fortune. In this stage, you will enhance the enchantment properties of your equipment based on the number and types of enchantments determined.

To obtain Wheels, you will need Job Coins. You can acquire Job Coins daily, with a limit of 30 per day:

Traders: Earn Job Coins by pulling caravans.
Hunters: Earn Job Coins by protecting caravans.
Thieves: Earn Job Coins by stealing caravans.
At the game launch, for balance purposes, Wheels will be unavailable for use. (Wheels cannot be used on clean items.)
18.png

Battle Royale is an event that you won’t find on every server, but with Senius Online, you can reach the peak of excitement.

For the event, you don’t need to enter an additional server. During the registration phase, which starts with the event announcement, you will be teleported from the gathering point in Downhang to the event area. Once registration is complete, you will be automatically teleported to Roc Mountain, the Battle Royale event area.

When the event starts, you will see a dynamically shrinking area on the Roc Mountain map, which you can track from random points on the map. A countdown in the top right corner will show when the next area shrinkage will occur.

With a Level 1 empty character, you will collect drops around you to gain both levels and items. As the area shrinks, you will get closer to your opponents. The event will be won by the last person standing in the best position within the remaining area!

Event Rewards:

The last person remaining in the event will receive 500 Silk.
Every participant will receive 50 Silk for the time spent during the event.
11.png

12.png

13.png

14.png

15.png

16.png

17.png

18.png

19.png

20.png

Survival arena.png
Official Survival Arena
You will be teleported directly into the arena and must compete solo. Your original items will be the same as in the game.

Rewards:
+2 Honor Points per kill
1x Activity Token per kill
You can receive rewards from a maximum of 2 different players per survival. The Honor rank is reset every Sunday at 00:00 and Wednesday at 00:00.

Equalized Survival Arena
Everyone enters with equal items and systems. You can choose your desired build and set during registration.

Rewards:
+2 Honor Points per kill
You can receive rewards from a maximum of 2 different players per survival. The Honor rank is reset every Sunday at 00:00 and Wednesday at 00:00.

WhatsApp Görsel 2024-09-08 saat 15.09.15_6ead2a8f.jpg

21.png

Survival Guild.png

You can participate with your guild of 16/16 members. Inside the arena, only the names of your guild members will be visible,
while everyone else will appear as characters named Senius with the same item set.

Rewards:

+2 Honor Points per kill
22.png

23.png

24.png

25.png

26.png

27.png

28.png

41.png

29.png

30.png

44.png
HONOR POİNT.png